Aeris, Mares or Suunto

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I would say that the vyper is the best choice for a wide range of divers. The cobra is my choice for now because I love the info I get from the air integration feature. The mosquito is a great computer, but the size makes it harder to read during a dive. Some swear by thier mosquito though. For the money and quality, you can't beat the vyper in my opinion. It would have been my first computer if I hadn't have gotten such a great deal on my cobra.

The $50 difference in price is also not that great when you consider the fact that the suunto divemanager software is free and you can make your own interface for much cheaper than you can buy any other manufacturer's interface.

I would highly recommend the Suuntos.

The Mosquito and Stinger are quite similar in functions except the Stinger looks so much better :)

I am using the Stinger :) and my buddies are all using the Vyper. Functions are useful and easy to understand.

Reliable equipment will give you peace of mind. You need those extra brain cells to cope with other situations.. not figuring out how to use your DC.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom