Aeris Elite hoseless w/ transmitter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

on_two_wheels

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Don't need to sell so please withhold the lowball offers.

Might buy a new computer which would make my current one available. It's an aeris elite with the transmitter and in a DSS boot. I think I have the standard watch strap somewhere but not sure. I'd ask $350 obo for it including shipping to the lower 48. If you are paying via paypal you can send money as a gift (no fees) or add $10.

This is used primarily in salt water but I'm pretty obsessive. Cleaning routine: upon returning home from diving, regs/computer/compass get put in a tub of warm water for a couple/few hours. Tub is emptied and filled again with warm water for a couple/few more hours. Tub is emptied and all items rinsed. I have always kept my regs/computer indoors (not in garage). Computer works flawlessly as of today. View my feedback on here or ebay (918diver) for added assurance.

I don't have any current pics of it on the computer. If it's vital to see the photos, PM me a number and I'll text a pic to you.

I did goodle to see the going rate. They are still available new for $575 hence my asking price.

http://www.amazon.com/Aeris-Elite-Hoseless-Computer-Transmitter/dp/B0000DYNHL

Last edited:
Too much? Make a reasonable offer. Still have the manual, quick reference card and an extra battery for both computer and transmitter.

Does it come with the pc cable?

pm sent

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom