Aeris 750GT downloader???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ken Kurtis

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
Anyone have one of these I can borrow? We need to download some dives from one of these computers and think the IR cradle/nest device we've got may not be working. Give me a call if you've got one and I can borrow it (310/995-3639). Thanks

Ken Kurtis
NAUI Instr. #5936
Co-owner, Reef Seekers Dive Co.
Beverly Hills, CA

If you are trying to download on a computer running Windows XP it won't work.

OkieDiver:
If you are trying to download on a computer running Windows XP it won't work.

We're downloading to a hard drive that's running under Windows 98, which should be compatible with the software. Nothing else on the drive. It sees the IR nest but won't initiate the download.

Do you have one of these downloaders? Maybe I can arrange to borrow it from you??????

:D

- Ken

Hi Ken,

Ever find the 750gt downloader you were looking for?

Greg

Diverguy1:
Ever find the 750gt downloader you were looking for?

Yes we did. AND got it to work on XP. (Well sort of. We still had to download it to a Win98 computer but then could take the files, copy them over to another computer running the program on XP, and then we can view the download on the XP computer.)

Hey Ken,
I've had my 750GT for prob 5 years now but just never got around to downloading. I actually just got back from Belize and now am interested in downloading my dive logs off the computer. I'm running Windows XP and am not that computer savvy. Can you help or redirect me?

Thanks guy
Rick

Back
Top Bottom