Advertisement Malfunction

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MarineResearch

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
There is an advertisement for t-shirts on the site (Bad Idea T-Shirts), but I don't seem to be able to see any t-shirts. Are there some settings that I need to change? Or am I going to be forced to just stare at my computer screen?

The google ads are from google. Not us. You can change your "ad choices" to prevent that ad. There's more info on the adchoices link within any google ad.

Just giving you guys a hard time. About half of the advertisement is occupied by large breasts that are barely covered buy a skimpy tank top, which is a lot better to look at than the Chinese guy with crazy abs that is currently in the left panel. I would make fun of Google ads, but they obviously make a ton of money and help support the site.

Yes, and you know that google ads determine which ads to serve to you based on your search and browsing history. :wink:

You mean there are actually people who search women in t-shirts? My current add is for computer rack and cooling enclosures. I never search for computer equipment.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom