Adventure travel, need more info

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sea scallop

Registered
Reaction score
Hi. I'm trying to start my own adventure travel business and I'd like diving trips to be one of the services I offer (ie not me being the guide, but me directing divers to reputable guides/companies globally). I'm a really new diver myself and would like to learn about more experienced divers and where they like to dive. I can't offer prizes in exchange for a completed survey - sorry. I'm not established enough for that. But if you'd like to help a woman in her 30s break out of the corporate world and into her dream job, I'd appreciate your help with the survey. Thanks if you can help out. Link below.

International Scuba Diving Vacations Survey

Hi. I'm trying to start my own adventure travel business and I'd like diving trips to be one of the services I offer (ie not me being the guide, but me directing divers to reputable guides/companies globally). I'm a really new diver myself and would like to learn about more experienced divers and where they like to dive. I can't offer prizes in exchange for a completed survey - sorry. I'm not established enough for that. But if you'd like to help a woman in her 30s break out of the corporate world and into her dream job, I'd appreciate your help with the survey. Thanks if you can help out. Link below.

International Scuba Diving Vacations Survey

Done. Good luck with your venture. I am with you - the corporate world sucks!

One more, and good luck. IMHO need to change the functionality of Question 3. Only lets you pick 1 area you are "very interested" in.

I tried, but your survey needs work. You ask:
If you prefer having a tour company help you book the trip, exactly which services do you want planned for you? Check all that apply.
I don't prefer having a tour company help me book the trip so, logically, none of the choices apply and I am done with the question. Instead I get an error message telling me that the question requires an answer. You need to add a "not applicable" for it to be logically coherent. There were two or three like that. Also, as mentioned above, question 3 is not doing what you want it to.

Hi there!

I have run a guided dive travel business for 12 years. If you have divers who would like that, we can work together if you'd like. I am an instructor with 7500 dives, my husband and I run trips together with an upscale market to the top end dive destinations and resorts. You can find info at my website that may help you. I will have new destination guides up within a couple of weeks which may also give you info (site is being re-vamped). Happy to help or work together. PM me if you'd like, Best Scuba Diving Vacations & Dive Trips | Overseas Adventure Travel Company

Took the survey. In the section listed for what countries you wish to dive it only allows one of the following: not interested, somewhat interested, very interested-there are six countries!
Good Diving!

Back
Top Bottom