Adms--.........since 2-2-15, when I click

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It is a message that appears only once per user session upon first viewing the site support forum.

Ah.. now I understand. Thank you.

In an effort to make this more apparent, I've modified the "New Post" template (in this forum) to include these instructions.

Is this solved?

Howard, assume you talking to me??---ie the OP.....No(haven't had the time), but have not done anything......Another question, I have 4 computers that I come to this site on-----2 PCs @ my office & 2 laptops @ my house---all 4 have are showing the same thingy-ie NO recent posts after my Jeep-ney response on Feb 2, 2015, ..should all 4 be doing the same thing??.....tia.....gunna try to 'tackle the problem' tonite or tomorrow....again-tia.....Joe......

Howard---check it'd JUST NOW & with without doing anything it's working 'normal' ie I now have up my latest posts when I hit the 'view forum posts' button...........don't know what happened but it's working now.......

EDIT:....what you think happened, cyber police got busy????.......

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom