Adms--.........since 2-2-15, when I click

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diver 85

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
my 'View Forum Posts', none of my new posts are listed-----ie it's 'stuck' on that date.........Anyone can fix this ??????......tsmia......diver 85(Joe).........

No.......what do I need to do??---anything??....

Yes. You should try clearing any cookies with ScubaBoard.com in them. Then re-log in.

Thanks----but------(I'm --almost--computer illiterate)---how do I go about removing the SB cookies??....any simple explanation??.....tia...

Thanks----but------(I'm --almost--computer illiterate)---how do I go about removing the SB cookies??....any simple explanation??.....tia...
They're called browser cookies since they store data/session info in your brower for re-use. Often they get corrupted which might be your problem.

1st Logout of Scubaboard - top right of the screen.

In Firefox under the Tools menu click Options. Then click the Privacy tab then the link I've circled. The rest is easy - scroll down and highlight/remove anything with Scubaboard in the title - often there's 2-3 occurrences or more. Don't remove them all (every other cookie) if you have saved references to other sites, auto-logins for other websites etc. as you'll have to re-login to all of them if you do.

Close and restart your browser then login to Scubaboard again.

Capture.jpg

If you use Chrome instead - here is that process:

https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647

Or as a simple step-by-step

Type: chrome://settings into the url window
Scroll down to the bottom and hit " Show Advanced Settings"
Scroll down to Privacy
Hit the Content Settings button
Hit the All cookies and site data button
Highlight the SB cookie(s) and hit the X to the right to remove. Chrome collects them all in one link.

In anticipation of this, I actually posted instructions here on SB.

It's in the site support forum in a big yellow box that says essentially, try this before you post a site support issue:

cookies.jpg

This is the link I posted: How to Clear Specific Cookies

Attachments

• cookies2.jpg
    cookies2.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 59
Like Don, I don't see it anywhere in the Site Support forum either. (except for the images in this thread)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom