Adirondacks???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lowes/BR Flow: ....and crushed from Memorial day to Labor day on the weekends..... I'm a backwoods canoe-camper....Somehow I don't think he is looking for a camping trip.

If it is to include diving, I'd follow Tony's suggestion to possibly rent a cottage on the St. Lawrence. That adds all the elements. There are some good shore dives, and charters too if something really interests him in the diving realm. Lots of places to paddle & explore, and if you are outside Alex Bay, it isn't quite so hectic. Its lots of fun to pack a lunch, and land on a "little postage stamp island" to swim and relax.

That region is pure heaven.

Lowes/BR Flow: ....and crushed from Memorial day to Labor day on the weekends..... I'm a backwoods canoe-camper....Somehow I don't think he is looking for a camping trip.

Yeah. Kind of a long hike with 3 tanks, BC, weights, etc. plus 2 kayaks. LOL. Think I'll pass on Lowes/BR flow.

Tell you what, if you get to this area , pm me. I just might have a space on the pontoon cruiser while you're here. I can put in the St Lawrence in a few minutes and do a couple of wrecks. Wife can lounge on deck if she so desires. I do however travel for work on occasion so advance preps are a plus. Just a word of caution however, on my boat refreshments are in order after the last dive so come prepared! But really, I can be coerced into a dive pretty easy, and do. Ask rhwestfall or j yaeger.:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom