Adaptive / Mobility Challenged Liveaboard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A quick internet search turned up the Nautilus Under Sea -from their website: "The entire main deck is now wheelchair accessible including dining room and lounge, large new stateroom, head and dive stations .... with a ramp down to the lower swim platform. The Nautilus team love the idea of making the great white sharks and giant mantas more accessible for handicapped divers. In the salon, you'll find plenty of entertainment including, a multi-system television and VCR, CD stereo, slide projector, DVD player and multimedia laptop computer for your use. The back half of this deck is devoted to diving and camera area while in the front, there's a triple cabin ... and from the bow, you can enjoy vistas of sunsets, approaching islands or dolphins surfing the boat's bow wake. The remaining 6 cabins are located on the lower deck."

Maybe this is a good start...

That looks awesome, too bad it is a cage diving boat.

That looks awesome, too bad it is a cage diving boat.
Ummm. It's a Revillagigedo liveaboard that also offers cage diving part of the season.

Ummm. It's a Revillagigedo liveaboard that also offers cage diving part of the season.

I just saw the picture and was disappointed. But you are right it looks like they do both.

I might have to look at them in the future, I've always wanted to do a liveaboard but mobility has always been an issue. Though that is more of an issue at night.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom