Adapting o2 analyzer for o2eii

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

djshaw

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi Everyone!

I have some extra o2 sensors from my breather. I have a meg. The sensors use the Molex KK 2695 Series 100 connector. My buddy has a Analox O2EII o2 analyzer. The o2 sensor in the analyzer uses a different connector. My goal is to build a small adapter cable that can adapt from my "meg" sensor to the analyzer. Does anyone know the name of the connector that the Analox O2EII sensor uses?

Thanks,
Derek

you'd be far better off just putting the molex plug on the analyzer and permanently converting it over. You could make an adapter cable, but it may have reliability issues.

I think I could do that. I still think I need the specifications for the existing sensor, in case I want to switch it back.

I think I could do that. I still think I need the specifications for the existing sensor, in case I want to switch it back.

I haven't taken one apart, but it should be easy enough to remove the original wires and solder new ones onto the board, just keep the original wires. I'm not sure why you'd ever want to go back to a sensor that is only ever used on that analyzer though, especially if you have a Meg and will have an unlimited supply of cells for it.

Back
Top Bottom