Actual label instructions on products...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lieutenant_Bob once bubbled...
Found another..

On a Japanese product used to relieve painful haemorrhoids LIE DOWN ON BED AND INSERT POSCOOL SLOWLY UP TO THE PROJECTED PORTION LIKE A SWORD-GUARD INTO ANAL DUCT. WHILE INSERTING POSCOOL FOR APPROXIMATELY 5 MINUTES, KEEP QUIET.

On a packet of Sunmaid raisins - WHY NOT TRY TOSSING OVER YOUR FAVOURITE BREAKFAST CEREAL?

Tossing over the cereal..Sounds a bit gross to me..

Bob :stupid:

I wouldn't want to shove anything up my "anal duct".

i once heard on Chris Rock HBO special that "tossing salad" might fix the troubled Jr. high students....what a concept

More actual signs...

The sign outside a local pub says: "Due to licence restrictions, we are unable to allow people under the age of 18 inside or outside these premises." Which, I feel, leaves people under the age of 18 in something of a quandary.

CRYOGENICS enthusiasts will be thrilled. While walking past the meat counter in an Asda supermarket in Wales, somebody saw a sign saying: "If you would like a price for our turkeys, please see a frozen assistant for information"

Taken from NewScientists website..

Bob :D

Not really a product, but seen outside a public toilet:

"No ball games"

...!

Awesome Joke.

At the West Hollywood pool: "Closed on 10/18 and 10/19 for the Los Angeles AIDS Walk"

I should add that the pool is only 50 yards. That's going to be one long walk...

:)

Gist of someting on the TSA (Transportation Security Agency) web site.

All luggage must pass through the X-Ray at the security station, including child carriers and strollers.

CHILDREN MUST BE REMOVED BEFORE PLACING CARRIER OR STROLLER IN X-RAY.

Just saw this on my new speaker adapter

LOL

The instructions for the Outbound tent warned: "Always erect tent before use"

Quite a neat nap you could take otherwise..

Bob :D

...I found these three:

More from the department of indeterminate numbers. Reader Ann Franklin tells us that when she was moving house, the removal firm packed up her belongings in cartons made from "at least 100 per cent recycled paper"

ARE penguins fond of reading books? Reader John Gray ordered a book from Blackwell's online, and was asked to click on his country of abode in a drop-down box. Among the options he could choose was Bouvet Island.
Bouvet Island, situated in the South Atlantic, belongs to Norway. "I have actually been there during a Norwegian Antarctic expedition in 1978," Gray tells us. "It is small, only a couple of kilometres long. It is rocky, with very steep cliffs, it is snow and ice-capped, and it is the most remote island in the world. The only inhabitants are penguins and seals."
So who taught them to read, we wonder?

FINALLY, this month's Macworld magazine includes guidelines on submitting tips on Apple computing. They tell readers: "Send your tips to qanda@macworld.co.uk. We cannot make personal replies, so please do not include a stamped addressed envelope."
Reader Colin Deady, who spotted this, says it is lucky they told him. He had one in his scanner ready to go.

Niiiice..

Bob

Back
Top Bottom