accommodations in Nadi?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ASA400

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi guys!

I haven't been on here in a while. I'm doing a one-week trip on the Fiji Siren in February and will be flying in a day early. What is a good hotel in Nadi to spend one night that is safe and comfortable and doesn't cost a huge amount?

Thanks!

My travel agent booked me into the Tanoa both going and coming. Nice hotel, near the airport, free shuttle, room was comfortable, and restaurant pretty good.

We've stayed at the Novotel in Nadi for one night before heading out to the smaller islands and one night at the end of our trip before flying out. It's relatively close to airport and has a free shuttle to and from airport. It's away from the town and is on its own large secure grounds.

I'd stay there again.

We stayed at First Landing Resort in Lautoka. Have stayed there multiple times and it is a nice place and staff is great.. Previously caught the N'aia nearby for a charter. There is a botanical garden nearby on the way back.

Hey thanks guys! I've been out of touch for a few days so am just getting back to this thread.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom