Accessory pockets for BCs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Guba, how very clever of you. Wally world truly does have something for everyone. So, how do you like that peanut butter, plain or peanut?

Or you could just buy a vest type BCD. Plenty of pockets.

Stan

I recently installed an XSScuba glue on pocket to the thigh of my wetsuit. Picked it up from Divesports. The instructions were easy to follow but my main caution would be not to purchase the one ounce tube of glue they offer. I'm sure that it has worked well for others, but in my opinion there just wasn't enough to do an adequate job. I went to my local ds and purchased a 4 ounce can of Aquaseal Industrial Neoprene cement (Black) and reglued it. Came out very well.

JimLap,
The drain problem actually solved itself. On the pouch holding the sausage, etc, the velcro opening runs the full length of the pouch. Since the velcro doesn't make a tight seal, water drains out of a corner of the opening. On the knife pouch, I borrowed a trick from my veteran friends and mounted it upside down. It, too, drains from the corners of the opening.
Bratface, I don't have a preference on the peanut butter...anything other than JIF (which seems to have had a problem with being recalled...).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom