About to give up and sell my rig.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wish there was somewhere local where I could go to practice underwater. Living in ATL it is a travel to go anywhere. I would need a week somewhere with some good instruction. My problem is everytime I try, I miss a step and something goes wrong. Then I feel like I missed out on a whole dive messing with this huge camera. I love my Camera on land but I just cant get it right underwater.

After a few msg's of advice I have decided to keep the system and start fresh. I am going to use my lens I feel most comfortable on land with. My 18-55 with my zoom ring and dome. I think I have to get more familiar with my housing. I have been taking a bunch of pictures on land but dont know how to practice on land with strobes? I have played with AV mode and M mode. In M mode at 1/160 and f11 I can get some results. I try AV and cant get my lens to choose a fast shutter speed? I try to take pics of my dogs and the quickest I can get it is 15"? Am I missing something? Thanks again for evenness help!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom