About this forum

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RonR

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
We are opening this forum area (thanks to ScubaBoard!) to provide information and support around the dive computers we design. Right now those are Atomic's Cobalt 1 and Cobalt 2 computers. Huish Outdoors stopped monitoring or supporting the Atomic ScubaBoard area some time ago, and we felt a space where users could contact us would be a benefit to us and our users.

By way of explanation, we independently developed the electronics and firmware for what became the Cobalt computer. We licensed the design to Atomic Aquatics in 2007. Atomic designed the case and was responsible for physical assembly. We have never worked for Atomic directly, but have worked with them extensively both before and after their acquisition by Huish Outdoors.

We welcome comments and suggestions, and will try to monitor the board so we can answer your questions quickly.

Wow, Ron, I hope this forum brings you what you would like.

Thank you! I appreciate your help and responsiveness in the past,
Andy

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom