Abandoned at Sea - Sun June 26, 2005 - The Ibis, Dania Beach, Hollywood Fl.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

daniel f aleman:
The Ibis under Southeast Oceanic Services is out of business.

Guess they never changed their ways. Maybe it's a good thing.

So am I the only one that would punch someone in the nose for this?

Maybe I need anger management but hey if you leave me out in the middle of the Ocean and make me fear for my life for 45 mins, im gonna hit someone if I ever see land again.

Please let this thread die!!!! It's been 3 years!!!

So am I the only one that would punch someone in the nose for this?

Maybe I need anger management but hey if you leave me out in the middle of the Ocean and make me fear for my life for 45 mins, im gonna hit someone if I ever see land again.
I understand, but as it was ONLY the second day at the resort, I didn't want to risk getting kicked out and/or spending time in a Jamaican jail for assult. As a footnote however, the next morning my so called "buddy" (a flight sugeon of all things) came up to me and my then wife and wanted to join us for breakfast. I told him to get the hell away from me! (He did)

I haven't been able to dive at all this year as I fell from a ladder on solid concrete on my left heel in just socks and shattered it! After surgery, I saw the x-ray, and there's so much metal in my heel I look like a cyborg! Doc says I should be back to normal in a year though.

I NEVER thought this post would get this many replies. Thank-you all!

Back
Top Bottom