Aaack!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

justleesa:
See it as a sign....

BUY THE 5050 NOW!

Lisa :wink:

LOL - I am keeping my eye out for a good price, if you see anything out there, let me know :) B&H says they have the housing in stock and new 5050s but I would rather pay a bit less than $550 if possible!

alcina:
LOL - I am keeping my eye out for a good price, if you see anything out there, let me know :) B&H says they have the housing in stock and new 5050s but I would rather pay a bit less than $550 if possible!
Have you tried picking up a C5050 and housing from ebay.com.au? They had some sweet deals recently. You can also get your housing from Yuzo - it's cheaper than getting it locally.

ReyeR:
Have you tried picking up a C5050 and housing from ebay.com.au? They had some sweet deals recently. You can also get your housing from Yuzo - it's cheaper than getting it locally.

Thanks for the tips, I will check them out...I am lucky, I travel back to the US at least twice a year and do all my shopping there! If I find a great deal I simply have it shipped to my parents and pick it up next time I am there :)

alcina:
Knock wood we don't have many more posts in the near future about floods of any kind!!

I am knocking! And crossing my fingers! Sorry to hear about your flood :frown2: and I second JustLeesa on the 5050 suggestion :winky:

cheers,

Man we got some bad juju going around the UW forum right now with floods.

Maybe we need to hold a sacrifice.

AD

Aggie Diver:
Man we got some bad juju going around the UW forum right now with floods.

Maybe we need to hold a sacrifice.

AD

Oh no......I'm off for my first try out of my new rig in Sharm on Sunday, lets hope I haven't caught the curse!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom