A wonderful experience at Socorro islands

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
I had last december a wonderful trip in the Revillagigedos islands (Socorro) , if you want to watch what i have filmed in HD please follow the link below and leave a comment or /and like the video.:eyebrow:

Youtube : www . youtube . com/watch?v=OQxhdGZZaSg&hd=1
YouTube - Dreams of the Revillagigedos - SOLMAR V - Socorro :D:

Nice video. Feedback I have is I liked this I'd considered going on this trip. It gave me a good idea of what the boat trip out is like. I'm wondering how often it's that calm. While the footage was nice, for a general video to show people, I'd cut it back to about half the footage for each subject to just the really good and close stuff like interaction and any notable behavior.

This also gave me a good idea of what its like diving there. I see it's mostly big stuff and some schooling fish but little color and coral. Interesting. Thanks for the vid.

Excellent video, how many different types of sharks were you able to see?

About sharks that you can see: scalloped Hammerheads, galapagos, silvertips, tiger, white tips (a lot), manta ray , whale shark, humpback whales (if lucky and in right season )

Back
Top Bottom