A teaser from today (4/5)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thank you Andy....but looking at your pictures, you do have the eye :wink:

Love it fairy!...what software did you use and what method did you use to convert it to B & W?

Thank you CC :D Above water I have a Canon 5D and a couple of Canon lenses and Strobe and UW I have an Oly 5050 with an Inon Strobe.

Leesa, I emailed you the clown shrimp. I thought at first maybe Harlequin was another name for the shrimp, you know how that goes, but after looking at yours and mine, I note they are different. Do you agree? Or does someone know for sure, w/o my having to google?

Got it (and a few more :D)...that's what they are called here. Naturally some people might have a different name for them.

justleesa:
Got it (and a few more :D)...that's what they are called here. Naturally some people might have a different name for them.

Mine seem to look fatter :huh: Hrmmm, not that you can really see them anywhoozle.

Hey, Miss, I thought you were going to share with everyone.

thank you do it easy :blush:

yours might have just eaten a starfish :D...let me play with them a bit and we will see :wink:

Jcsgt:
Hey, Miss, I thought you were going to share with everyone.

I was going to at first. Then to be perfectly honest, I didn't want to put my crap pics near Leesa's beauties and mess up her thread :) They are pretty fat though. Once I learn my program I have loads of pics from CR I need to clean up. They would look great if I could get the "film" off of them. Many I have are of sharks but they lay near upwellings - so there is a load of stuff in the water (the whole reason the sharks are there).

Leesa, isn't that cool how the starfish is right there as well. Another reason to like that shot.

Jcsgt - look in my album under CR 2/07 - I upload the shrimp there.

This thread went from a teaser to a showoff in a hurry!!!!!! :D

Back
Top Bottom