A teaser from today (4/5)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Leesa,
You really should really publish your work professionally. The first two shots were magnificent. I’m coming to the Big Island in June with my lovely bride and we are having a small debate on whether to bringing only the video camera or both still and video. I think your shots (Artwork!) may just settle it, I’ll bring both!

Dave

Thank you Wolfie and Beth!

Aloha Dave!

Thank you for your kind words :blush: I don't think you can go wrong by taking both along. :D Looking forward to your results :wink:

Jam, Thank you for your kind words. I can honestly say the same of your photography and that you inspire me :) If you go thru the log on our website I'm sure you will see a lot of my stuff, but I put a few together for you to post here. (ok, I lied...a bunch :D)

alone.jpg

lonlyfeatherbw.jpg

Nanatorium.jpg

Dang, Lisa, those are gorgeous!

So, are you working on the living room series or what?

those are really nice Leesa. I love b&w studies. Speaking of land shots, my son took this the other day in the laundry room of my building. I have been going there at least once a week for the past 6 years and I never saw the potential.:rofl3: I'm posting 2. One he took and the other I was playing with in photoshop but I think I made it too dark. I was kind of surprised that he seems to have an eye for composition. when he's with me, he's always getting impatient and trying to hurry me along, especially underwater.
Dryers.jpg

Dryerscontrast.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom