A Survey: Where do you want to really go but you just don't know enough yet to do it?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It's not about what I know or don't know - It's all about available cash.

Two kids in college - saving for retirement - blah blah blah - but that is the limitation on my dive travel.

I feel you and understand, but I'm certain that my survey wont fix any of those 'challenges(are kids are never 'problems'), and my just be depression as we all think about where we want to go....but just don't know....

It's not about what I know or don't know - It's all about available cash.

Two kids in college - saving for retirement - blah blah blah - but that is the limitation on my dive travel.

Sorry, I thought this was Caribbean only. If we are going outside of the Caribbean, then:

• Bikini.

BTW, to the OP - what is the purpose behind the question? Curiosity or something more?

Truk, Bali/Komodo, Maldives, St Croix, Saba

Phoneix island and the Line islands...good luck getting there though, its just about impossible!

Musandam, Oman and Cuba. just to know if the diving is as good as raved about by some and hence worth the cost and effort compared to another more popular option.

Cay Sal Bank

Back
Top Bottom