A Survey: Where do you want to really go but you just don't know enough yet to do it?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jcpiota

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Not really looking for explainations or discriptions, at this point feel free to just respond with an island...or a list of islands/locations.

Thanks

Roatan; Caymans; Belize.

Cuba and Grenada.
ZoomButt.gif

Titanic, Bismark, Yorktown.:D

Saba, Turks and Caicos.

Edit: As I think more about it, there aren't any destinations that I am deterred from because I "don't know enough." Certainly none in the Caribbean. I have hopped a flight to Cairns on a day's notice and no research. That was pre-Google. I planned a trip to Papua New Guinea with a few magazines, a few faxes, and a wire transfer, again, pre-Google.

A couple of hours with ScubaBoard, Travelocity, Undercurrent.org, Google, and travel.state.gov, and I am pretty much ready to go anywhere--or decide against going. We have more information at our fingertips now than a traveler twenty years ago could assemble in a week at the library.

Last edited:
Truk.
Solomons
Galapagos

Wish list:
Bali/Komodo
Maldives.

Truk, Dubai, Catalina Island, Antartica, Tasmania, Galapagos... to name a few.

Alaska, PNW, Easter Island, Corn Islands, Marshall Islands, New Zealand.....in no particular order.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom