A Sad Day Indeed

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tom Smedley

Tommy
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Ernest T. Bass passed away.

One of my favorite characters on television was Howard Morris who played the character Ernest T. Bass on the Andy Griffith Show. Ernest T. (Howard) passed away at the age of 84 from natural causes.

The man is gone but the genius behind his character will live forever.

HooAh! Ernest T. -

Howard's passing is a great loss; the work he left behind is a great contribution.
Rick

Tom Smedley:
Ernest T. Bass passed away.

One of my favorite characters on television was Howard Morris who played the character Ernest T. Bass on the Andy Griffith Show. Ernest T. (Howard) passed away at the age of 84 from natural causes.

The man is gone but the genius behind his character will live forever.

HooAh! Ernest T. -

Tom..I think you'll enjoy this link. http://www.mayberry.com/tagsrwc/wbmutbb/anewsome/private/HowardMorrisInterview26Jun98.html

For a character that only appeared in 5 episodes, his comedic genius made a long lasting impression. Ernest T. never failed to make me laugh, and he's lived up to one of his most famous quotes "You aint seen the last of Ernest T. Bass!" God Bless and rest in peace.

It's me! It's me! It's Ernest T.!!

A wonderful character on a great show.

yup, sure was a funny guy and a funny show

Condolences to Rowena...

Another oldie but goodie..

'Green Acres' Star Eddie Albert Dies at 99 today

yup, i saw that =(

though never a fan of the show, his was a familiar face

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom