A question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pauldw

Contributor
Reaction score
Given the increasing usage of video lights, which have the effect of raising water temperatures, should an association of diving lawyers be created to get reefs closed until the water temperatures come back down, and if so, should only litigators who use long hoses be allowed to join?

Only if the long hose is a combination of rubber and braided, and the coupling in the middle has a bolt snap for the bungee necklace.

I suspect that dive computers are also raising sea water temperatures. And GoPro cameras. These should be regulated by those same attorneys.

The drysuit peeing people are also included.

We can’t assume that the friction of the fins against the waiter don’t produce massive amounts of heat either. I strongly recommend coating your fins with teflon to help avoid iceberg calving.

Ahhhhhhhhh....the warmth.........

If you are rubbing your fins against the waiter, then you might be doing something inappropriate.
#weetoo

We can’t assume that the friction of the fins against the waiter don’t produce massive amounts of heat either. I strongly recommend coating your fins with teflon to help avoid iceberg calving.
and double that if you have split fins

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom