A place for take out on a Sunday night

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

blue steal

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
We are arriving late 8:30-9:00pm on a Sunday night. Would like to know if there are any places for take out dinner close by the Aldora pier/Bahia suites hotel at that time. Appreciate any suggestions.
I know Sunday night most places are closed down early. Will be way to tired to walk to far.

I drove down 15th a couple weeks back and noticed Los Otates was open on Sundays, I think they stay open till 2 or 3 AM.

We are arriving late 8:30-9:00pm on a Sunday night. Would like to know if there are any places for take out dinner close by the Aldora pier/Bahia suites hotel at that time. Appreciate any suggestions.
I know Sunday night most places are closed down early. Will be way to tired to walk to far.

We stay at Casa Mexicana and have had good luck grabbing wood fired pizzas and salads from Rolandi's about 7 blocks south on Melgar at the light. Any menu item can be ordered to go. They stay open until Midnight according to their website. Fast, efficient and good quality. Works for us on those nights when we just want to have a quiet evening in the room with a nice bottle of wine.

Rolandi's Restaurant - Home

Easier yet, just get off the ferry and go to Las Palmeras. They are open Sunday

Easier yet, just get off the ferry and go to Las Palmeras. They are open Sunday
You must be an old timer. They shortened the name to just "Palmeras" many years ago.

Of course, the reason I know this is... it takes one to know one. :D

Lobster Shack and Cuatro Tacos should both still be open. Lobster Shack closes at 10pm on Sunday and Cuatro Tacos stays open even later, I believe. Right next door to you. Casa Cuzamil is open until 11pm, I believe.

Rock-n-Java is a great standby and they deliver. They also have English speaking staff to take your phone order :) Their menus are online here:
Rock 'n Java Menu

Back
Top Bottom