A picture of Kayla

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wendy:
baitedstorm:
Then start acting like it...!
QUOTE]

Are you serious? It was a legit question. And not at all rude.

Ah, ya missed the original post, Wendy, which (i'm sure in a harmless, teasing manner) implied stalking and other felonious activities.

Cool picture Kayla. I have one of my daughter and almost all of her gear is Pink, whats not Pink is Purple...........So dive on girl!

Wendy,
he was being a jerk to Kayla then defending himself by saying he was a nice person so I was telling him to start acting like it.... (it's the mom in me surfacing :lol: )

OK let's cool out. It was a misunderstanding. Zack was very cooperative and even went beyond what I asked for and sent his own PM to Kayla.
End of story.

Kayla, that's a great pic!

Pretty funny, but I hadn't noticed the "Its 105 degrees out here, and I'm dying in this 7mm lets get UNDER THAT WATER!" look in your eyes until you mentioned it. :wink:

Hope you didn't have to wait to long for the photo op to end! :wink:

Christian

---*looking on the ScubaBoard Store to see if they sell any Chill Pills in there*---

Kayla:
LOL I was posing for the picture.... and that look is the "Its 105 degrees out here, and I'm dying in this 7mm lets get UNDER THAT WATER!" LOL

Kayla

Yeah, I'll bet! You look great, young lady.

:crafty:

I get so impatient with Cozumel Warm Water Wusses who say they can't be bothered with cold water diving, heavy suits, hoods that tangle their hair.

Live the adventure, Girl!! :dazzler1:

Back
Top Bottom