A personal testimony: SCUBATOYS!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Divedoggie

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I am all for supporting my LDS, but half of the year, I live somewhere that has no LDS.
A few years ago, I found Scubatoys.
The obvious good prices, selection, and convenience of having product shipped to my door made it an attractive option.

Now, I buy from Scubatoys because of their unparalled customer service.

They will go above and beyond the norm to satisfy customers.

Larry and Joe traded a reg that I was having trouble with for a superior reg, at a minor cost for upgrade. Picked up the shipping, and threw in a few additional goodies. No questions asked. They didn't have to do it. They just wanted to make sure that I was happy. Its just good, no, outstanding business!:D

Their excellent reputation isn't due to a lowest price gaurantee, its the personal communication, and interest that they take in each customer.

I will always go to their website first, when looking for a new piece of gear.

Thanks for reading, I just want to give credit where credit is due!!!

Larry, I think your mother finally learned how to log on to the internet...

:)

ZzzKing:
Larry, I think your mother finally learned how to log on to the internet...

:)

Oh, this one isn't my mom. If it was, I would have gotten all the credit... not shared with Joe.:wink:

Have to add my $.02 as far as ScubaToys is concerned. I recently ordered a new Barracuda snorkel (very happy with it, btw), and low-top boots for warm water finning.... Turns out the boots weren't available. How did I know? Joe called personally to tell me, update me on alternatives, and let me know when the snorkel would be shipping...

That's worth alot to me...

I'm a big believer in supporting my local LDS (and they'll heartily attest to it), however, they can't cover all bases...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom