A nice swim through the forest

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Beautiful!!!

Nice photos STeve!! I have always liked the Spectre. Ted really knows the northern islands, especially Anacapa. How is he doing? ++Ken++

Bee-you-tee-ful!

Lovely stuff, Steve!

Never seen a mola-mola (grumble...grumble...grumble...)

Larry,

Don't grumble-grumble about the mola-mola, just dive-dive alot-alot. :wink: Seriously, Mola Mola are pretty rare in our water, except when the currents are just right and they get blown into cold water. The best sighting I had was a on dive off Anacapa a couple years ago. The water was pea green and vis was about 15 ft. Everyone else on the dive was grumbling about how boring it was, but I ran across a group of sea lions harassing a poor Mola Mola. They were playing with it like a cat plays with a mouse. They had eaten the fins away so the poor thing was dead in the water. I got the following photo, which shows the sea lion with, what looks like, glee on his face.

[/QUOTE]

(click on image for more details)

Sorry this thread is drifting off topic.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom