A Nice Sunday Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for the report. It sounds like a truely amazing experience.

Would anyone in your team happen to be a photographer? :D

I have a huge interest in taking some good photos of the system but the logistics make if very tough right now. This system is hard on equipment and getting everything set up for just the dive is tough with out equipment failure. At the momment trying to get photo equipment in would be very high risk to either the equipment or the person trying to get it in. Maybe in the future we will come up with something that is workable.

Enjoyed reading your report, Bobby. Keep us posted on the return trips, and keep it safe.

theskull
(Bill, your Xmas Peacock dive buddy)

Bill,
Good to hear from you and hope you have gotten some good diving in. Will try to keep the updates current as the system progresses. Take care and let me know when you are in NFL again, would love to get some more dives in with ya.

Bobby

Bobby F:
Bill,
Good to hear from you and hope you have gotten some good diving in. Will try to keep the updates current as the system progresses. Take care and let me know when you are in NFL again, would love to get some more dives in with ya.

Bobby

This year has been great for MO cave diving. The drought everyone else is complaining about has made for some excellent visibility and flow conditions in Roubidoux and Cannonball.

Am planning to be in FL Nov 21-25, and again between Xmas and New Years. Feel free to email me direct if these dates match up with your availability. deepblue@the-skull.com

theskull

Really nice report, I'm thinking of getting my cavern/intro cave this fall and am really looking forward to it...:D

theskull:
This year has been great for MO cave diving. The drought everyone else is complaining about has made for some excellent visibility and flow conditions in Roubidoux and Cannonball.

Am planning to be in FL Nov 21-25, and again between Xmas and New Years. Feel free to email me direct if these dates match up with your availability. deepblue@the-skull.com

theskull

I have got to get up there in the near future, I have family in IL and that is a perfect excuse to head up your way and get some diving in. I may be tied up with a push dive for Tgive but hope to just have fun for the Xmas diving, I will keep you posted and hope to get some dives in with ya.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom