A new place to dive, never been dived before...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Matt, to add a signature or edit it, you go to user CP at the top of this page in the blue bar, click it and you will see Edit Signature on the left hand side. You can add things like "Mike Veitch is bakla" and other interesting comments as well as small headings and things.

i mean the bit on the left where yours says pasaway menace and mine say regular member

i mean the bit on the left where yours says pasaway menace and mine say regular member

Go to user CP, then click Group Preference on the left hand side. At the Group Preference go to the bottom that says "You may choose to be identified as a member of the following groups", just choose "Barangay Pasaway". I think Dennis can use "Pasaway Menace" since he is a SB Supporter.

u guys are so funny ...
im in moalboal right now, also an amazing place. the sea explorers have a great dive shop here and they have nice boats
but just i wish the prices will be re cheap ......

FYI lots of new MPA's is the Bantayan island Area courtesy of Atty Tony Oposa Jr and the VSS or Visayan Sea Squadron . The island right across from where the school of the seas is located is a thriving marine sanctuary. Lots of good fields of hard coral including pretty blue acropora.

Hmmmm I will nominate myself to go check out diving in san R. Time to go visit Tony....

FYI lots of new MPA's is the Bantayan island Area courtesy of Atty Tony Oposa Jr and the VSS or Visayan Sea Squadron . The island right across from where the school of the seas is located is a thriving marine sanctuary. Lots of good fields of hard coral including pretty blue acropora.

Hmmmm I will nominate myself to go check out diving in san R. Time to go visit Tony....
That's great to hear Bttmdwllr, the place is beautiful and one of the things that stuck out in my mind was the amount of fishing boats in the water.

Back
Top Bottom