A new place to dive, never been dived before...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hi guys,

there is a new dive shop to be open in the north west of Cebu island.
the place is San remigio and its a new place to see sharks,manta rays and do some crazy wall dives.
from what i know u can check the website of the resort the shop will be www.sanremigiobeachclub.com.ph i know that the prices there will be cheaper then in the other islands around.

Dan :D

Welcome to SB. Please tell us how what the diving is like in San Remigio and post some photos as well.

The resort looks OK. Kind of a party place?

Further, I think one of us should be asked to go on an exploratory mission there, complimentary of course. We need to check out the mantas and sharks as jigo says. If they are really there, I for one would be amazed. I nominate me...:D

Do you perhaps have some sort of financial interest in the resort Dan? Could this post please be moved to the marketing section if so..

and me to record the event (and carry dennis and jon's rigs).

edit: just checked the website. no mention of a dive shop or diving there. and the expansive pool....well, i think they posted pic of a hot tub by mistake.

The website doesn't mention diving.

I like the wedding packages... It will either be "Special" or Not....

On Google Earth, it looks pretty shallow for a ways out from that part of Cebu. I've been just north and west of there around Panay up to Masbate and around Negros by boat and the sea isn't that deep or clear. Maybe there's a deep current running through there though becuase it's pretty nice between Negros and Cebu farther south.

Back
Top Bottom