A new diver from Chile

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

brino

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi.... just wanted to introduce my self and see if is there any other divers from Chile in the forum.

Best regards
Brino !!

Hi.... just wanted to introduce my self and see if is there any other divers from Chile in the forum.

Best regards
Brino !!
Hi brino,

Yep, I live in Santiago as well, although I'm originally from holland. I dive mainly in Quintay and Zapallar but go to other places as well.

Cheers
Dennis

Hello, Brino. Welcome to ScubaBoard. I'm interested in the giant kelp forests of Chile and hope to dive them some day. Look forward to reports from you of the diving there. Do you know of anyone who shoots video in the kelp forests who might be willing to swap footage with some from SoCal for educational purposes?

Hi Bill,

I know a guy who almost every time he goes diving here shoots video. I can PM you his email address if you want. I'm not sure how his englisgh is though. Hows your spanish?

Rgrds
Dennis

Welcome :scubadive:

Back
Top Bottom