A month away

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Arnaud

Contributor
Reaction score
After a month in France and Spain, it feels good to be back. Compared to the 27 dives logged in SoCal in July, I only hit the water 10 times throughout August. Bad cold, dive boat broken. It takes three hours to do a one tank dive in Spain and 2 tank dives were simply not available...

The Mediterranean wasn't much warmer than the Pacific and my dry suit had stayed home. But more than anything, I simply was missing our kelps and beautiful marine life.

Just a reminder how privileged we are to live and dive in this part of the world.

Welcome back Arnaud. You haven't missed much. Vis in the Dive Park is 5-15 feet. Had opened up below 50 ft for a few days but closed up again. I think I'll move to Hawaii.

Dr. Bill

Hawaii is looking better and better. You know things are bad when folks on Catalina are even complaining about the viz.

Welcome back.

Otter

Well, things weren't so bad the last WE of July, towards the west end of the island.

Anyway, I need to fix some of my gear before going back UW. I'm sure that'll give me something to rant about. Sorry you guys had such a bad month.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom