A little video from a trip to the Bahamas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nice video! Thanks for sharing. Were you using a filter or video lighting?

Thanks! I was going to use a red filter from Snake River Prototyping but realized after I got there that it wouldn't fit because I switched the housing to the dive housing :(. So a lot of the colors are too blue/green. No video lights either. The next video I do I'll probably be using two lights from BackScatter (2xSola 2000 with domes) and no filter though.

I really enjoyed the video!

However, unless I'm missing something, you are illegally using the music in that video. I'm sure you weren't aware, but it's still copyright infringement even if you give credit at the end. Here's a good article that talks about this. The same principal generally applies for videos & images as well.

Yeah you need video spots for light and keep a red lens on...

Thook you use a red filter with video lights? I thought when you start using video lights it's better to keep the red filter off because the white lighting provides more truer color. I'm really new to video lights though so the only experience I have with it is internet diving.

Negative, My filters go on and stay on... The only time you don't really need them is shallow 15' or less in extremely bright conditions... Here's a sample...

Any time bud

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom