A little inattention goes a long way

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jepuskar:
Wow, at 70 feet with 260psi....that might have been interesting 5 minutes later if you weren't there....adding the 12 minute deco obligation...thats a mess.

I am completly ANAL about checking my computer...if I dont do it atleast once a minute i feel like I'm not doing something right. Sometimes i'll look at it and then look at it again within seconds...its like an obsessive compulsive thing. :)

Do you find yourself doing this in all depth ranges? I ask, because back in the "bad old days" (circa early 1990's) I discovered that my major response to N2 narcosis was compulsive checking of instrumentation. Not a bad compulsion to have, if you gotta have one, but are narcosis induceced reation nontheless. Just something to think about.

one word - wow.

^I do the same thing, though. Check my computer every 20 seconds, that is. Oh well, I'll never run out of air!

jess

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom