A little help.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SeaFlea

Contributor
Reaction score
Greetings all,

I was wondering if anyone could make some recommendations on hotels and dive ops in PG? The last time I visited PG was in 98 or 99, dove with Asia Divers and stayed at the El Galleon hotel. The price was very nice and the diving good. Could anyone suggest similar type acommodations and a good dive op? Also, what is fair pricing for the hotels and diving in PG these days?

Note: I'll be travelling with my wife (from Nueva Vizcaya) thus the hotel will need to be above "single bachelor" standards.

Thx to all for your help. Good Diving.

well, el galleon/ asia divers is still very much in business... atlantis is also another of the top resorts there (and, yes, much above bachelor standards hahahahaha)

they're also among the top dive ops there (they have built ops built into their resort ops) so you'll definitely be able to get some sort of dive/vacation package from them

enjoy your stay!

Jag

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom