A letter from Iraq

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Semper Fi Brother....Semper Fi

Definitely a worthy read. I never wanted our guys and gals to be sent into this conflict, and hope from the depths of my heart that they will come home safe to their families and friends.

Oh wow! Such a super note. I gotta read it several times

Now, if we could just get them out of the habit of beating prisoners to a pulp...
my humor has been very black today but this bit made me laugh

as Dr Bill said,
hope from the depths of my heart that they will come home safe to their families and friends

i was saying to another SB'er today that on one of the US news shows over here, at the end there is silence and names and photos of troops that have died in iraq.... sometimes that silence is shattering..... the fact that it exists is bad enought, but it goes on for SO LONG!

as i type here im in tears... no words can explain how much i want this all over and not only everyone home safely, but also for those in iraq working to create a safe future for themselves also

H2Andy:
awesome letter

a guy who can see what is there, and speak the truth

and, of course, you got to laugh a little or you go crazy

(can i say this? invading Iraq was a horrible idea; leaving Iraq now is even worse)

:yelclap:

also for those in iraq working to create a safe future for themselves also

yes, don't forget them.

JB has this little hand made "certificate"

"To the Friendly American People, Who have stood with Us..."

They painted them all very neatly by hand and presented them from the heart...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom