A great fellow Swamper needs your prayers and thoughts!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harry lives in Watauga, Texas, which is just north of Ft. Worth and just west of the DFW airport.

What a great fellow! Let's all keep are prayers up, and thought for Harry and Pat and his family going daily.

wow.. so sorry to hear that Harry. You will be in my thoughts and prays. Let me know if you need anything.

Last edited:
I wanted to take a moment and thank you all......it's great having such a support system to sustain us during times like these. Isaiah 54:17- NO weapon formed against us shall prosper.....
I appreciate your thoughts and prayers and thanks Alan, for posting....tomorrow I start a 3-day out-patient chemo treatment to keep this in remission so off to another (minor) battle we go!

I wanted to take a moment and thank you all......it's great having such a support system to sustain us during times like these. Isaiah 54:17- NO weapon formed against us shall prosper.....
I appreciate your thoughts and prayers and thanks Alan, for posting....tomorrow I start a 3-day out-patient chemo treatment to keep this in remission so off to another (minor) battle we go!

I am with you in thought and prayer Harry.

Good & healthy vibes your way.

Find something purple to wear. I am a knitter and did some work on colour theory and discovered that violet has healing properties - esp in relation to cancer. It may be a a bunch of hooey, but everyone I have knitted something in violet for is now cancer free :)
Hmmm, I wonder if this is the reason that the colors for one of the Leukemia Society's fundraising programs are purple.

www.teamintraining.org

The LLS and its team in training program is a great tool in the fight against leukemia.

I got a PM from Harry today and it is promising good news....

"Out of the 22 potential nation-wide they have a donor! I go in Tuesday the 11th for a full day workup/testing and then we go from there! God is amazing, He's answered my yet another prayer to get this done quickly so I can get it behind me!
I'll let you know more Tues or Wed after we learn more.Thanks Alan.
Harry

Keep up the prayers and special thoughts for Harry, it's working!!!! Thanks :)

Harry, lifting you up in prayer for a speedy healing and full recovery. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom