a friendly LDS

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diesel298

Reaction score
i usually deal with shops as little as possable
little odds and ends and stuff i need now kinda stuff.
i needed a NOW kinda thing and got it from a dive shop in Plymouth called divers market.
excellent service..
i talked to the guy for over a hour.....
i just thought they deserved a little recognition. where most shops dont wanna give you the time of day inless your spending 1000 dollars.

I would 2nd that about Divers Market. They helped us out a lot when we opened up and they still do some of our repairs. Wayne the owner is one of the most down to earth, honest people I have met in the Dive industry. That's probably how he's managed to stay in business so long.

Paul

For me, it's New England Dive Cent. in Wallingford Ct. I just never have a bad experience there, Friendly laid back dive shop. With TONS of "stuff"

Plymouth's DiversMarket is were I recently got certified, Excellent experience! The instructors Kim and Theresa were very focused and patient. Wayne is what pgdive said, very down to earth and helpful.

If you do walk in there for something be prepared to talk alot.....these people love scuba and helping out all levels of divers.

And, no......I am not related to or had the occasion to know these guyz prior to diving:)

I also agree, Divers Market is a great dive shop. I got certified there and the instructor I had (Kim) was great. Very knowledgeable and took ttime with all students.

Paul,

you guys learned it from somewhere!!!!

Based on my experience...PG Dive is in the same league....keep up the good work.

Coach

Back
Top Bottom