A flag that is less of a drag?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Seacsub Seacsub Seamate buy and offers on Scubastore

like because have similar function

Halcyon Inflatable Life Raft

in Europa you also need buoy in other case money punishment .

Once we jump to Italy near Trieste to the Sea , and Coast Guard spotted us without buoys. They call police and they were waiting for us on the shore until we came out of the water . Fortunately, the cops was talkative and we advocated him in the dry suit they made in Trieste, so we only got an oral warning

Would a dive flag act as a lightning rod if you were shore driving in a storm came up?

Diving and a storm came up, not driving!

@aquacat8 Say, do you already have a SMB? My plan is to use it horizontally with a flag in the middle. I'm thinking it might be low drag but I'm doing it to save bringing along another piece of equipment when I'm already bringing the SMB anyway. I just assembled some of the parts but I can send a picture when it's done and has been swimming-pool tested. I'm expecting it to need a small weight in the middle, just below the flag.

Back
Top Bottom