A few pictures from yesterdays dives in Moalboal.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rogersea

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Tongo Poiint Basdiot Moalboal Philippines
# of dives
banded shrimp resized.jpgocto in the hole resized.jpgcamoflage resized.jpglittle crab resized.jpgmantis one resized.jpguse leaf scorpion fish resized.jpg

I was trying my Sea Life Point and Shoot without the strobe. These are the best quality photos that I have gotten from the camera. I should have taken the strobe off a long time ago... :(

Cheers,
Roger

Last edited:
I like the xeno crab on the whip coral

Thanks, that was really the best angle I could get the picture at on this dive.. The whip was extremly long and curled and there was a nice current at the time...

Cheers,
Roger

Nice pics, Roger. I'm trying out my new set-up in the Maldives next week and hope I haven't made myself crazy with complications. More importantly, thanks so much for your prior recommendations and information for our 2014 dive shop trip. We spent our days at DEMA interrogating everyone we could get our hands on and ended up having the most fun with Arie and Desiree from Magic Island. Negotiating a great DEMA special from them helped also. Our travel group has a distinctive personality and Arie and Desiree got it immediately. Best part, shore diving on their house reef that you recommended is "open" 24 hours a day. We like dawn dives and occasional late night dives.
Thanks for your help and thanks for posting the pics.

Rob

Rob

Hey Rob, glad to hear you are pushing through with a trip over here. I am happy that you got a good deal with Magic Island. Maybe we can get together for a beer once you guys are here. Coincidently, Magic I, is about to use some property which I lease to conduct some boat maintenance..

Cheers,
Roger

Roger, put February 2-12, 2014 on your calendar...if you have a 2014 calendar. Beers are on me. I'll remind you late next year after DEMA 2013.

Rob

Back
Top Bottom