A few images from yesterday's dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nice photos. As I recall you had an EM5 and now the OM1. Do the lenses (12-50, prime 60 mm, fisheye, wide angle) and the adapters and ports for the EM5 work with the OM1?
If they did, did that drive your decision to go to the Oly OM1? And was there a desire to go full frame?
Yes, my lenses and ports work with the newer OM1. The OM5 is a great camera but getting old. I felt no desire to go full frame. When I bought the OM1 and Nauticam housing, I didn't know that my 12-50 port with macro switch wouldn't fit with the new camera/housing. Thankfully, they came out with an replacement adapter that works.

Yes, my lenses and ports work with the newer OM1. The OM5 is a great camera but getting old. I felt no desire to go full frame. When I bought the OM1 and Nauticam housing, I didn't know that my 12-50 port with macro switch wouldn't fit with the new camera/housing. Thankfully, they came out with an replacement adapter that works.
Thanks. The EM5 is getting old and I don't want to have to buy all new lenses, ports, etc. Though I hear the siren song of full frame.

Back
Top Bottom