A few from the Coral Sea and Ribbon Reefs (GBR)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mjh

Contributor
Reaction score
Had a great trip with Mike Ball out to the Coral Sea and Ribbon Reefs. Got some of the pics done, will get the trip report done eventually.

yschool1.jpg

turt2-copy.jpg

cwall.jpg

clownpurp%20copy.jpg

codm.jpg

I've been to Osprey and Ribbons/GBR and it has some awesome diving. We really enjoyed it. Thanks for the pix, it brings back memories.

Cool. I'll be there in December.

Great series.
Thinking about going there next year. How was the liveaboard?

JTemple

Mike Ball runs a nice op. The Spoilsport is a big comfortable twin hull with an excellent crew. What I appreciate are two things.
1. They do get your dive history, watch you and then give you freedom based on your apparent abilities.
2. Open dive deck. On occasion they do a couple of dives at one site and you are free to do what your computer will allow.

Oh and a 3rd, when we all fell in love with one dive site, Lighthouse Bommie, they switched from a scheduled 2 dives to doing 5 dives there. Did require a unanimous vote by all divers.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom