A dive for the Chipper

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hey guys,

sorry - been really busy the past couple of days. It looks like I'm leaving end of april (as early as april 19th) since my professor would like me to report to his lab in early may. So may is a no go for me... (sorry mikey)

If I am around (will depend on flight availability), it looks like april 25, 26 is the only weekend after holy week I could swing. But while it would be great to go diving, I'd be just as happy going for a beer around manila instead!

Besides I really won't be gone - regardless where I am, I'll still be here on SB! Let's just make this an excuse to go diving together again! :)

chip104:
hey guys,

sorry - been really busy the past couple of days. It looks like I'm leaving end of april (as early as april 19th) since my professor would like me to report to his lab in early may. So may is a no go for me... (sorry mikey)

If I am around (will depend on flight availability), it looks like april 25, 26 is the only weekend after holy week I could swing. But while it would be great to go diving, I'd be just as happy going for a beer around manila instead!

Besides I really won't be gone - regardless where I am, I'll still be here on SB! Let's just make this an excuse to go diving together again! :)
sniff... sniff... chippy gone? sniff...........

wait are you coming back or am i giving iris's number to a(nother) friend of mine?

Jag

told you ...........

so he may dive early april , else it would be TOO HECTIC for him.

chip104:
hey guys,

now we have dates... :D

jonix:
hmmmm...if we can't dive then let's go to ... jack's loft instead eyebrow

You know, I'm sure Jacks Loft is a really nice place, but hanging out the front for 40 minutes waiting for a cab sucks !

Z...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom