A dive for the Chipper

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

C'mon Mike. You know you can't resist now...:D

ishbaby:
yup it is . . . modified beso beso in the philippines. more conservative. . :p
the beso-beso is spanish in origin... the practice of exchanging kisses on the cheek as a form of greeting or goodbye... one on each cheek is the norm

this has since been corrupted by socialites but locally is accepted (usually in the 1 cheek version) as a greeting and goodbye between friends

mike and ish can actually do a "beso" as a greeting the first time they meet because of the friendship developed online... same goes for iris and mike, etc etc etc... totally innocent and purely platonic

now... since there is ummmmmmm "more" to the ish/mike thing, we'll keep the cams rolling just the same

Jag

Diver Dennis:
You have Paella there? I LOVE Paella...:D

we have lots of spanish restaurants here. my mom makes a mean paella with arborio rice and spanish saffron.

Dennis, are you cheating on me AGAIN!!!!.....see? i caught you mouthing off about it too. You may be bunking alone in bali.....but can i please borrow your 8" port?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom