A blessing in disguise....check this out....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ewaiea

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have been getting new gear this year for my dive trip this summer. I ordered a 3mm full wetsuit, a 3mm shorty, a new primary dive light, new boots, new regulator, new octopus, and last but not least I ordered the Sealife DC800 Pro camera kit (complete with strobe arm).

Now, I was very excited about my purchase because almost all of my items I had done a fair amount of research on - especially the camera since it was the priciest. But once I placed the order I must admit, I was a kinda wondering what the DC1000 would be like since it fits the wide angle lense and you can't attach that lense to the DC800 Pro. But LeisurePro - the company that I decided to order from AT LAST MINUTE because diversdirect was having difficulties - (and I saved like $200 on my order! I'm so glad diversdirect was having technical problems!!!) called me and stated that they had to back order the DC800 Pro because they ran out and asked what I wanted to do, this was my chance to just use the money I saved on the order and upgrade to the DC 1000 Elite!

Besides the changes listed on the website, have any of you noticed major changes with the DC 1000 Elite over the DC800 Pro?

Long winded I know, but talk about getting lucky twice in one week!!!!!!?????!!!!!:popcorn:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom