A Big THANKS to Aqua Safari Dive Charter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RickyF

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
:D I just wanted to post my experience this past weekend diving with Aqua Safari Charters in Wilmington NC. In the process of unloading my two steel 120's from the seawall to the dock, I managed to pull a hamstring! :shocked2: To say I was in pain would be an understatement!! The crew from the boat grabbed all my gear and took it to the boat for me and then brought it back to my car after the dives. One of them said " Hold on "POPS" we'll get that for you! LOL I didn't appreciate the "Pops" comment :rofl3:, but they were awesome! I managed to do both dives and had a blast! Thanks to all for the assist!

We dove the Cassimer(sp?) and the lobster ledge. Sea were 1-2 ft and very nice ride. The dives were between 100 - 120 ft. Vix was great until about 20 ft from the bottom and then we hit a thermocline that dropped it down to about 15 ft an a little greenish. Temp was 82 at the surface and 70 n the bottom. Still has some great dives.

Back
Top Bottom