A big Texas/Cozumel THANK YOU to...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Christi

PADI MSDT/Former CZM Dive op owner
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Mr. and Mrs. TwobitTexan, catch22, Seahunt, FW Nurseshark, and TexasMike too, we missed you Mike and I hope everything is going well.

You guys were a blast and I really enjoyed diving with you and getting to know you all!

I hope you'll be back soon and can stay a little longer so I can take you to some more "special" spots!

Thank you again for a great week and I look forward to seeing you all again sooner than later!!!

Happy diving!

Hey Christi,

Speaking for myself it was a ton-of-fun diving with you and your crew of Blue XT Sea Diving while we were down Cozumel way.

I accomplished all I wanted and I’m sure the others did as well. You have a sturdy and fast boat that provided room for everyone yet delivered a personal experience. It’s always a pleasure to support another Swamp Diver (which you now are) who has taken a chance to fulfill their dream! Tell Raul & Mago(?) thanks for their assistance & attention as well. It was a team effort to do what we did. I will send and post pics soon…

I’ll also post a report on the Brisas (hotel & shore diving) in the following days somewhere in the Mexico forum. It was all good!

Stay in Touch,
Jim

I mean a coincidence.... you two have the same birthday!- Seahunt and Christi.

Is surely was... "all good"...or as Mexico may say "muy buen"... wonderful crew that made me feel like I was in good hands. I can't let the next trip be 4 years down the road like I did this time though. Life is too short.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom