A 2-frieghter near miss

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow...thanks for the pics! You call it Singer Castle, I call it my future home. :wink: That place is beautiful. I'm a sucker for that kind of stuff. See, I thought "adventure dive trips" were when you went you traveled somewhere remote, had to camp out because of lack of utilities and had to hump your gear miles both ways just to get to the best spot. Boy do I stand corrected!! It involves jumping in murky water and not being eaten by freighters. :D (To think, I was worried about sharks.) Down the road, once we log more dives, my husband and I are going to have to come up and visit some of the wrecks you guys have. (After I'm much more proficient with my camera.) You guys stay safe up there!!!

Please do visit! Freshwater preserves wrecks so well. Just to clarify though, the water's not murky! The usual visibility is about 40 - 75 feet in the St. Lawrence. There are some wrecks around here that are a virtual playground... eyebrow

Back
Top Bottom