98 cu. Ft. OMS Steel Tank Doubles with Manifold

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
If you are into technical or deep diving, or just like to make long dives, these Ocean Management Systems 98 cubic foot doubles are for you. They are steel tanks and have just passed a hydro in Feb 2012. Comes complete with a double manifold so you can have two regulators attached, one for each tank. There is also a central valve so you can use either or both tanks.

Here are the overall measurements:
Tall: 27 inches (with manifold)
Width together: 17 inches

These tanks have been used so the paint is worn on them but that does not affect their use. Comes with stainless steel bands.

These tanks are heavy which is why I am advising local pick-up but if you must have them shipped, I will freight them at your expense.

I am new to selling on this site but I have 100% excellent feedback on eBay. My user name there is Ginovich if you want to verify.

Please, feel free to ask any questions, I’ll do my best to answer.

Asking price is $495.00. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• doubles.jpg
    doubles.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 248
Last edited:
If you are into technical or deep diving, or just like to make long dives, these Ocean Management Systems 98 cubic foot doubles are for you. They are steel tanks and have just passed a hydro in Feb 2012. Comes complete with a double manifold so you can have two regulators attached, one for each tank. There is also a central valve so you can use either or both tanks.

Here are the overall measurements:
Tall: 27 inches (with manifold)
Width together: 17 inches

These tanks have been used so the paint is worn on them but that does not affect their use. Comes with stainless steel bands.

These tanks are heavy which is why I am advising local pick-up but if you must have them shipped, I will freight them at your expense.

I am new to selling on this site but I have 100% positive feedback on eBay. My user name there is Ginovich if you want to verify.

Please, feel free to ask any questions, I’ll do my best to answer.

Asking price is $400.00. Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom